Background

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

CVS Trip (April 13)

I didn't need anything at CVS this week, but I still decided to make a quick trip there so I could have some Extra Care Bucks to use at Albertsons!! I can't tell you how excited I am that they are letting us use Extra Care Bucks and Register Rewards there now...YEA ALBERTSONS!! Anyway, I bought everything pictured below and spent:



$1.60, and I received a $4.50 Extra Care Buck.

I was going in there just for the Body Wash, but when I swiped my CVS card under the price scan machine, two great coupons printed out...one for $1.00 off any CVS Brand paper products, and one for $1.00 off any CVS body product. I realized that I could use those coupons to get some FREE stuff!! (I've talked to a couple of other people who had these same coupons print out...so you might want to try it as well)

Dial NutriSkin Body Wash: $5.49
-use coupon for $1.00 off found here
Final Cost: $4.49 AND this generated a $4.50 ECB

2 CVS Single Rolls of Toilet Paper: on sale for 2 for $1.00
-used coupon that printed from price scan machine
Final Cost: FREE

1 Cocoa Butter Tube: $0.99
-used coupon that printed from price scan machine
Final Cost: FREE

I also used $3.00 in Extra Care Bucks that I had saved from last week. I paid $1.60 for everything and left with a $4.50 ECB!!

Side Note: Just because you think your family will not use something (that brand of toilet paper/cocoa butter) doesn't mean you shouldn't pick it up...if you get it FREE it is costing you absolutely NOTHING and it can be donated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment