Background

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I got this idea from Liza at Addicted to Saving and thought that I should share it with all of you. Every week she posts how her readers are doing saving money. I thought how awesome it would be if some of you could be featured on this blog. Some of you are probably couponing pros, and others are just starting out, but I think it would be awesome to see how others are doing. So, here's the challenge...when you go shopping, send me an email telling me what store you went to and how much you spent/saved. It would be great if you can send a picture as well, but not necessary. You don't need to break down coupons you've used or prices...just how much you've spent and how much you've saved. I think this would be a great encouragement for other readers...it doesn't matter if you've only saved a couple of dollars...if you are saving ANYTHING that's an improvement over where we all started!! I think once we all start seeing that other people are saving more and more with each trip they make, that it will encourage all of us to keep going and keep finding new ways to stretch our dollars!!

If you are interested in doing this, email me your saving/spending information at www.mljawingfield@yahoo.com. I REALLY hope some of you do, because I am so curious to know how you guys are doing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment