Background

Friday, April 16, 2010

FREE French Fries at Jack In The Box

I saw a commercial advertising that Jack in the Box will be giving away FREE french fries...today only!! To be honest with you, I had no idea that San Angelo even had a Jack in the Box...it must be new, or I must be completley out of it. :) Anyway, I called them this morning to make sure that they were participating in this offer. The person that I talked to said they'd be giving away FREE french fries to each customer...NO OTHER PURCHASE NECESSARY!! I specifically asked him if a whole family came in, would each family member be able to get FREE french fries, and he said they'd give one per person!! So, if you are over there today, swing by and grab some french fries...I love hot, salty french fries...but I'm sure that they'll taste even better when they're FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment