Background

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Another Deal at Albertsons

I found another deal at Albertsons this week. I posted about the Nabisco Snak Saks that are on sale for $1.00 in my earlier post. (If you want to read more about this week's Albertsons ad/coupon match up go here). I found a way to make this deal even sweeter. There are coupons available for $1.00 off 2 Nabisco Oreo or Chips Ahoy products if you become a fan on Facebook. To print this coupon off go here. This will make each of these bags of cookies $0.50!!

I like having these bags of cookies around for road trips or trips to the park...love that they are resealable. I usually don't buy these because they are normally marked up, but for $0.50 a bag I think that I'll be picking up a couple to put back for summer trips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment