Background

Monday, April 12, 2010

Another Target Gift Card Deal

Jaime made a comment on one of my posts about this deal, and I thought I should share it with all of you. Along with the great coupon for FREE $5 Target gift card when you buy 3 Scrubbing Bubbles products in yesterday's paper, there was also a coupon for FREE $5 Target gift card when you buy Windex Outdoor All-in-One starter kit. There's a coupon for $2.50 off this Windex starter kit found here. I have to admit that I have no idea how much this costs at Target, but with the coupon and the $5 gift card, it could make for a pretty good deal.

Thanks for the heads up on this deal Jaime!!

If any of you come across some great deals while you are out shopping let me know, and I'll try to post some of the deals that you find.

No comments:

Post a Comment