Background

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sorry that I haven't posted any new deals/coupons since Friday. I had a WONDERFUL weekend with my family...didn't even look at the computer at all!! We spent Friday night and most of Saturday at the lake. Then went to my in laws' house for supper Saturday night. Sunday was taken up with church, and then swimming at the pool. Yesterday we spent the day painting my youngest son's room and then eating supper and playing games with friends. It was so great to be able to unplug for awhile and spend some quality time with the family.

I'll try to get caught up on some coupons and deals that I wasn't able to post this weekend. Hope all of you had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend, and also hope that all of you with school age children are enjoying having all your kids home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment