Background

Thursday, June 3, 2010

AWESOME Welch's Coupon


I know that I mentioned earlier today that it is hard to find high value coupons for juice. If you "Like" Welch's on Facebook, you'll be able to print a coupon for $2.00 off any one 64 oz. bottle of Welch's 100% Juice. That is an extremely high value coupon!!

Go here to like Welch's and print your coupon.

This week in the Family Dollar Ad it shows that the Welch's Juice Cocktails (64 oz.) are on sale for $2.00. The coupon is for $2.00 off one bottle of Welch's 100% Juice. Do any of you know if the Juice Cocktails are 100% juice? If they are then you should be able to get some FREE juice.

Thanks Utah Deal Diva!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Lucrecia ... I just looked on my last grape juice containers that I bought from Family Dollar and it says, "100% juice." So, this would be free juice!! :) Yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ... I see what you mean. Took a second look at the ad. I might run by there tomorrow and see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry ... I was mistaken ... I got my grape juice at Dollar General.

    ReplyDelete