Background

Friday, June 4, 2010

Coupon for $2.00 off Pampers Diaper Wipes


I don't know if you guys noticed the coupon for Pampers Diaper Wipes in the coupon preview. There is supposed to be a coupon for $2.00 off Pampers Wipes in the Proctor and Gamble insert on Sunday. (Keep in mind that the coupon and value will vary by region, so I'm not 100% sure that we'll receive this coupon.) If we do get this coupon, I wanted you to be aware that you should be able to get some VERY cheap wipes!! This is a VERY high value coupon!!

These are supposed to be priced at $2.50 at Walgreens starting on Sunday, so only $0.50 after coupon.

I haven't priced these at Wal-Mart in a while, but it seems like I remember them being priced right around $2.00 the last time I purchased them...so possibly free to only a few cents after coupon.

Hope some of you are able to buy some cheap (or even FREE) Pampers wipes with this coupon. I really hope this is in our insert!!

No comments:

Post a Comment