Background

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Olay Deal at Target

This week Target is running a special promotion:
Buy 2 select Olay Products and receive a $5.00 Target Gift Card at checkout.

I went through my coupons, and this is the best deal scenario that I could come up with for this promotion:



Buy 2 Olay Regenerist Face Cleansers $5.99 each
-use 2 coupons for $5.00 off Olay Regenerist products (this is found in the Proctor and Gamble coupon book that I mentioned submitting for several weeks ago...buy $50.00 of Proctor and Gamble products and submit for a coupon book with $100 of coupons inside)
Final Price: $1.98 AND receive a $5.00 Target Gift Card...This deal will make you a profit of $3.02!! A definite GREAT deal!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up on this deal! I ran in and got this, the Shout, John Frieda shampoo & conditioner for $2, and the Green Works detergent for $6 after coupons! It is a good week at Target. :)

    ReplyDelete