Background

Friday, June 4, 2010

I was planning on going grocery shopping after I finished cleaning the house this morning. With everything that is going on around here, that didn't happen. Have any of you found some GREAT deals at the grocery store this week? I was looking forward to going and buying the $0.25 turkey bacon from HEB and using some ECBs to buy milk and produce at Albertsons.

You know, one of the best things about coupon shopping and building up a stockpile of food, is that even when I can't get to the store on the days when I want to, we still have plenty of food in the house to get by on. I don't know about your family, but our pantry and refrigerator used to be completely bare by the end of the month. Today is the fourth of June and I have yet to go to the store. Have you guys noticed a difference since you started coupon shopping?

1 comment:

  1. Lucrecia...I realized the same thing a few times now. It's now the 5th of the month, and I barely have anything on my grocery list, and very little that I just HAVE to get. My fridge and pantry are full, and my big freezer only has a little extra space! It's been such a blessing not to be frustrated the last few days of the month until payday!! It's been so awesome to put these things you taught me into practice, and see God has taken care of my family's needs in this area. :-)

    ReplyDelete