Background

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

FREE Eggo Waffles at Target

Just wanted to let you know that I made a quick run to Target this afternoon. (I had to take advantage of all the GREAT deals that I posted about earlier today!!) I found an additional deal, that I thought you might be interested in.

Eggo Chocolate Chip Waffles are currently on clearance for $0.78...I price checked them and they were ringing up at $0.00, so I took them up to the register and the cashier called a manager over to scan them.

$0.78 is a GREAT price for Eggo Waffles, but of course it gets better
There's a Target coupon for $1.00 off Eggos here.
(You should be able to print this coupon off twice.)

The only waffles that I found on clearance were the Chocolate Chip flavor, but you might want to price check other flavors and see what they ring up at.

My boys LOVE waffles, but they usually only get them as a special treat at Grandma's house, so they'll be thrilled to have them for breakfast here at home. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!!! I wanted to see if you would be willing to meet with my about my grocery bill. I feel very confident about the shopping at Walgreens and CVS, however am continuing to have a hard time getting my grocery bill down to where I want it to be. My email is bushclan8@gmail.com and my number is 3252483590. Thanks, Molly Bush

    ReplyDelete