Background

Friday, June 4, 2010

Sorry for not posting very much today. I have spent the morning cleaning our house. My parents are scheduled to come in for a visit sometime this weekend, and I wanted to get the house spic and span before they get here. Right as I was finishing up, our toilets and bathtubs backed up with sewage water. UGH!! We are in the process of trying to get some answers from a septic company about what the problem is. We just had it cleaned out a couple of months ago, so I'm pretty sure that we might have a bigger problem on our hands.

While we are waiting on the septic company to call back, I'll try to post some deals/coupons that have come out today.

Hope you are having a better Friday that we are!! :) I'm very thankful for in laws that live in town and are willing to watch our kids and let us spend the night if we can't get this resolved soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment