Background

Friday, April 8, 2011

HEB--Deal on Wrigley's 5 Gum


HEB currently has a deal going where if you buy single packs of Wrigley's 5 gum, you will get one free. This didn't sound like a very good deal to me because they are normally priced at $1.32 a pack. (When in the world did gum get so expensive?) My husband generally goes through a pack of gum every one or two days, so I am always on the lookout for deals on gum.

I noticed that certain flavors of Wrigley's 5 gum is clearance priced at $0.66

Deal idea:

Buy 4 packs of gum at $0.66 each
-use 1 coupon for $1.00 off 2 Wrigley's 5 gum (found here)
-use 2 HEB store coupons for Buy one Wrigley's 5 gum get one free
Final Price: $0.32 for all 4 packs of gum...only $0.08 each

I don't know about you, but I'd much rather pay $0.08 for gum instead of $1.32!!

Note...I found this gum by the register along with the yellow in store coupons. I checked several different lanes and they all had packages of the gum for $0.66. You need to make sure and read the tags and pick up the correct flavor. I think these would be good to throw in Easter baskets for older kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment