Background

Friday, April 8, 2011

Coupon for Triscuits/Fresh Produce


A lot of people ask me how I save money on fresh produce. Honestly, that is one of the hardest things for me to find a good deal on. I like to save money on my other groceries so I have more of my grocery budget left to spend on fresh fruits and veggies.

There's a rare coupon for $1.00 off produce when you buy 2 packages of Triscuit Crackers that you can print here.

Note...I printed this coupon so I could check the expiration date. It expires one week from today (April 14). If you were planning on buying Triscuits for your family in the next few days then you might want to consider printing this off. Otherwise, it might be a waste of printer ink for you. I still wanted to let you know about the coupon, so that you can make the best decision for your family's grocery budget.

Thanks A Thrifty Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment