Background

Friday, April 8, 2011

Coupons for Baby Items

I was just looking through the coupons available at coupons.com, and I wanted to point out some pretty high value coupons for baby items. My youngest son has been out of diapers for close to 2 years now, but I remember how expensive baby items could be...Sure wish I knew how to effectively coupon back then.

Baby coupons available:

-$5.00 off one can of Enfagrow Formula (found under Food Category)
-$3.00 off Huggies Diapers (60 ct. or larger) (found under Household category)
-$2.00 off Huggies Diapers (found under Household category)
-$5.00 off VTech Toy ($19.99 or higher) (found under Toys and Games Category)
(Not exactly a baby item, but they do have great learning toys for little ones)

Go here
to print any of these coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment