Background

Friday, April 8, 2011

Another Goldfish Coupon


Go here to print a coupon for $0.35 off one bag of Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Grahams. These coupons are pretty rare, so if your family eats these then I would go ahead and print them.

Remember that you should be able to print this coupon twice per computer.

Also, I know $0.35 doesn't seem like a very high value coupon, but this will triple at Albertsons (worth $1.05). Albertsons occasionally puts Goldfish on sale for $1.00 a bag, so with this coupon we might be able to get FREE goldfish. I just printed this coupon, and it doesn't expire until May 23, so hopefully we'll find a good sale in the next several weeks.

One more thing...an ad does print out after the coupon. When that happens, I try to press cancel on the printer as soon as the coupon has printed so I don't waste ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment