Background

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Albertsons--Cereal and Milk!

If you have been reading my blog for any length of time, you know that I won't spend more than $1.00 for a box of cereal. (Well, unless it's a special treat for my hubby...there don't seem to be a lot of good sales on his favorite cereal. :)

With that in mind, I think that Albertsons has a pretty great deal on cereal right now.

Select Kellogg's Cereal is priced at $2.00 a box. When you buy 3 boxes in the same transaction you will receive a Catalina coupon for a FREE gallon of milk on your next order.

3 Kellogg's Cereal $6.00
-use coupon for $1.00 off 2 Kellogg's Cereal (found in 3/27 RedPlum insert)
Final Price: $5.00

Yes, I realize 3 boxes of cereal for $5.00 is not a deal I would normally encourage, BUT when you include the FREE gallon of milk it really is a GREAT deal!!

A gallon of milk is priced around $3.00 right now...so $5.00 for 3 boxes of cereal AND a gallon of milk is worth mentioning!

Note...I did this deal at Albertsons this afternoon and the expiration date on the catalina coupon for FREE milk is for 2 weeks from today. Also, I was told that if you want to do more than one of these deals then you will need to break up your order into separate transactions. If you try to buy 6 boxes of cereal in one transaction, only 1 catalina coupon will print. I did not test that out, but that is what the cashier told me I should do.

The current circular is only good through today.

No comments:

Post a Comment