Background

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Walgreens--Trip 2

I made another run to Walgreens today. I usually only go there once a week, but I had to drop off a movie at Blockbuster. Since I was there anyway, I decided to stop in to see if I could score any good deals! I bought everything pictured below and spent...



$0.09! I LOVE Walgreens!!

I did this in 2 separate transactions:

Transaction #1:
6 SunKist
2 7-Up
2 Dr. Pepper
(All of these were on sale for $1.00 and if you spend $10.00 on participating products you'll receive a $3.00 Register Reward and 2 RedBox FREE rental codes at checkout).
I used 4 coupons for Buy one SunKist/7-Up Get 1 FREE (found in 9/19 SmartSource insert)
I also used a $6.00 Register Reward from purchasing Contac
Total for Transaction #1: $0.00 AND received a $3.00 Register Reward!

Transaction #2:
1 Colgate Sensitive $3.49
-used coupon for $1.00 off Colgate Sensitive (found in 10/10 SmartSource insert)
3 Royal Gelatin $0.69
-used in ad coupon to make them each $0.20
I also used the $3.00 Register Reward that I earned from Transaction #1.
Total for Transaction #2: $0.09 AND received a $3.50 Register Reward!

At Walgreens and CVS it's all about rolling your rewards to spend the least amount of money out of pocket!!

No comments:

Post a Comment