Background

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Albertsons--Update on Jose Ole Taquitos


In the ad this week it has Jose Ole Taquitos (20-22.5 oz.) on sale 10 for $10.00, or $1.00 a box. I had to run by the library this morning, so I decided to make a quick run into Albertsons to pick some up. When I got there, I noticed that the individual Jose Ole Burritos were priced at $1.00 and the Jose Ole Taquitos that are supposed to be on sale for $1.00 are still marked at $5.69 (or $5.89...I can't quite remember). I double checked the ad and went ahead and put several boxes of them into my cart.

When I went to check out, the boxes rang up at $5.69 ($5.89?). I showed the cashier the ad, and she happily adjusted the price for each box down to $1.00.

Now, I'm not sure if this is a misprint in the ad, or if there was a mistake in changing the price of these items. I do know that the cashier said I bought what was pictured in the ad, and that she would change the price for me.

I just wanted to give you guys a heads up on this, so you don't get charged more than what you are expecting. The $1.00 coupon will NOT work on the individual sized Jose Ole products, but when in doubt ask the cashier. Of course do it in a polite way. When I saw that it was ringing up for over $5.00 I simply said that the ad showed they were supposed to be on sale for $1.00. I then showed her the ad and it was taken care of in less than a minute.

Let me know if this works for you!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you got a good deal! :] However, I just got home from Albertson's and they now have a note posted on the freezer section indicating it was the wrong picture printed...just wanted to let you know so that you can post it since SOOOOO many of us check your blog before we shop! Thanks for keeping us updated on the latest bargains...you are a true blessing to numerous families!

    ReplyDelete