Background

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vera Bradley--Select Patterns 60% Off!


I don't normally post deals like this, but I came across this on another coupon site and with Christmas right around the corner I thought some of you might want to take advantage of this deal. Vera Bradley has certain patterns/products on sale for 60% off right now. I know that there are a LOT of people who love Vera Bradley products, but they can get pretty pricey. If you are someone who loves Vera Bradley, or you have someone on your Christmas list who does you might be able to find some great deals with this sale.

It says that the sale will end on October 31st, but I wouldn't be surprised if quantities are limited...If you are interested I'd go ahead and head over here to see if there's anything you like. To see the selections that are on sale, just click on the pattern you like and it should bring up all the sale items available in that pattern.

I'm not sure how much shipping will be, but you should factor that into your price when deciding if this is a deal you want to take advantage of. :)

Thanks My Frugal Adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment