Background

Friday, October 29, 2010

Reuseable Shopping Bags


Just wanted to know if you guys use reuseable shopping bags. It took me a while to get in on this, but now I rarely leave home without my bags. Would you believe that I got all of these bags for FREE? (These aren't even all of them...I have several that are full of Kids Church materials that I didn't want to empty out. :) The majority of them came from Albertsons...check the bottom of your receipts because a lot of times you'll have an opportunity to take a short survey to receive a FREE bag. The other bags I received by signing up for FREE bags online.

I LOVE FREE...but what's better than FREE? I LOVE making money off of things that I get for FREE! :) Don't forget that Albertsons and Target will take $0.05 off your bill for each reuseable bag you use. Some cashiers will automatically do this for you, but sometimes you'll need to remind them. $0.05 might not seem like a lot...but it adds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment