Background

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Albertsons--Update on Jose Ole Taquitos

Someone commented on one of my earlier posts about the Taquitos, and I'm not sure if you guys read the comments, so I thought I'd go ahead and write a post letting you know what someone found.

There is now a sign in the freezer section saying that the Taquito price was wrong. I guess it's the individual Jose Ole products that are supposed to be on sale for $1.00.

Sorry for the confusion over this deal...I was going directly from what the ad said and hope none of you made a special trip to Albertsons just for the FREE Taquitos!

There are still GREAT deals to be had at Albertsons this week, so I hope you are able to score some neat buys.

Keep in mind that this is based on stores in San Angelo. If you live in another city, you might find that this deal will still work for you. I know certain stores will honor their ads even if there was a misprint.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so very much for all that you do to keep us informed & to help us reduce our grocery budgets! I have only recently started "couponing" & "stockpiling" and have been able to cut $60 a month from our budget! My goal is to have it cut in half by the New Year. I just wanted you to know how much I sincerely appreciate all of your hard work & tips. Not only is my family blessed but I am able to bless others with my surplus...thank you & please keep it up! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second haleyhutch's comment! I appreciate your blog so much. I am new to staying home and I am working to reduce our grocery budget. I know your tips are going to help me so much! Thanks for doing what you do! You are a blessing! I also have to add you are becoming quite famous around San Angelo...

    ReplyDelete