Background

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Chili's--Kids Eat Free on Halloween


Chili's is running an awesome promotion on Sunday, October 31st. From 3:00 p.m. to close kids eat free when you buy an adult entree.

Fine print on this deal:
-Children should be in their Halloween costumes.
-One child eats free PER adult entree ordered.

There is a coupon for this promotion...you can sign up to be on their email list and this coupon should be emailed to you. Go here to sign up.

For those of you who live in San Angelo, I called our local store and the manager I talked to said that even if you don't have a coupon that they will still honor the promotion.

I LOVE going out to eat with my family, but it's a rare treat because it's always so expensive. With this deal, I bet we could eat a nice meal at Chili's for less than what it would cost us to get meals at a fast food place. (Just order water).

Now I just need to convince my wonderful hubby that we should go out to eat on Sunday. We'll be spending all day up at our church...first for church/Kids Church activities, and then to set up for the Harvest Festival, and to work a shift at that...Don't you think after a day like that we deserve a nice meal that I don't have to cook or clean up? :)

2 comments:

  1. Lucrecia, where did you read that kids should be in their costumes? I can't find that anywhere. Just wondering because we are having our harvest fest on Friday (tomorrow) night ... and probably the girls won't dress up again on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelli,
    I don't see it on their website...but I'm going by what the person I talked to on the phone told me. I'd call your local Chili's and see what they say. :)

    ReplyDelete