Background

Sunday, September 19, 2010

New Coupon to Look for at CVS

I ran into CVS today to take advantage of some of the new weekly deals. When I walked into the store I scanned my Extra Care Card under the price scan machine to see what coupons would print out for me. I received several different coupons, but there's one coupon that I wanted to make sure to mention to you.

$2.00 off 2 Xtra Laundry Detergents
-Xtra Laundry Detergent is priced at 2 for $4.00 this week, so only $1.00 for each bottle after coupon.

At CVS you never know what coupons will print out for you from the price scan machine, but this is definitely one to watch for.

If your family does not use this type of Laundry Detergent and you have extra money in your budget this would be a great item to buy and donate!

No comments:

Post a Comment