Background

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Deal Scenarios for New Kraft Coupons!

If any of you printed off the GREAT Kraft coupons that are now available (found here), then you should be able to get some pretty GREAT deals on a variety of items! If you printed these coupons, you probably noticed that there are no size exclusions on any of these products, so we should be able to snag some GREAT deals!

I already posted about the Target coupon for Kraft Salad Dressing that you can combine with the man. coupon for a total of $1.50 off ONE bottle of dressing, but there are a few other deals that you should be able to find.

The last time I was at Wal-Mart, I found Kraft 2% shredded cheese on rollback for $2.00, so you should be able to get a bag of shredded cheese for only $1.00. I know that HEB had this same price a couple of weeks ago. Wal-Mart will occasionally price Kraft sliced cheese at $2.00 as well, so only $1.00 for good quality cheese!

I have seen Crystal Light mixes go on sale for $1.50-$1.97 pretty regularly at Wal-Mart, HEB, and Albertsons, so with the $1.00 off coupon you should be able to snag some good deals.

If you use the $1.00 off any Planters product, you should also be able to get some cheap, if not FREE, nuts! There are no size exclusions on this coupon, so you can use it to buy snack size peanuts found right at the checkout...The last time I was at Wal-Mart these were under $1.00...so FREE with coupon. I think I'll probably save my coupon and use it to buy Planter's Trail Mix when I see it go on price cut...my husband LOVES trail mix, but it can be pricey...with this coupon I should be able to snag a bag for $0.50 to $1.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment