Background

Monday, September 20, 2010

Albertsons Trip (September 20)

I ran to Albertsons to see if I could find any good deals. With all the Buy one Get one FREE sales I was expecting to come home with a pretty good haul. I wanted to stock up on FREE Gain Dish Soap, FREE Nestle Nesquik Chocolate milk, and inexpensive Corndogs, but Albertsons was completely sold out of all of them...something makes me think that there might be some other coupon shoppers in San Angelo. :) I ended up getting a raincheck for the Gain, and improvising my shopping trip. I bought everything pictured below, and spent...



$3.98, and I saved $23.04!

8 Starburst Gummies $0.79 each (BOGO)
-used 4 coupons for Buy one Get one FREE (found here)
Final Price: All 8 for FREE (only 7 made it to the picture :)

4 Danimals Crush Cups $2.49 each (BOGO)
-used 4 coupons for $1.00 off (found in 9/12 SmartSource insert)
Final Price: $0.98 for 4 (or $0.24 each)
(I was planning on buying a few more of these, but there were only 8 left at the store and I didn't want to clear the shelves for other shoppers.)

3 Barilla Piccolini Penne Pasta $1.25 each
-used 3 coupons for $0.75 off (found in 8/29 SmartSource insert)
Final Price: $1.50 for 3 (or $0.50 each)

3 Barilla Whole Grain Pasta $1.25 each
-used 3 coupons for $0.75 off (found in 8/29 SmartSource insert)
Final Price: $1.50 for 3 (or $0.50 each)

Final Price for Shopping Trip: $3.98..I was able to buy everything and spend less than what it would have cost to buy 2 of the Danimals Crush Cups before sales/coupons. It really does pay when you combine sales with coupons!

I didn't buy a whole lot at Albertsons today, but other than milk, bread, and fresh fruits/veggies we don't need a whole lot of groceries right now so I focused on buying items that were the best deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment