Background

Thursday, September 23, 2010

HEB--Great Deal on Libby's Canned Fruit



HEB has a GREAT deal on Libby's Canned Fruit this week.

Select Libby's Fruit is on sale for $1.00. (I found sliced peaches, apricots, and fruit cocktail at this price.
-use coupon for $1.00 off 2 Libby's Fruit (found in 8/29 RedPlum insert)
-AND use Yellow in store coupon for "Buy 2 Libby's Fruit and get the third one FREE" (These were taped right to the aisle beside the canned fruit.)
Final Price: $1.00 for all THREE cans (or around $0.33 each)

In my opinion this is a GREAT price to stock up on canned fruit. I prefer fresh fruit to canned, but I always like having several cans in the pantry. The cans that I saw at HEB don't expire until the end of 2012, so if you have the coupons and the extra money in your budget this week then I'd definitely stock up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment