Background

Friday, May 28, 2010

Target Trip (May 28)

I ran to Target this morning to see if they had any good clearance deals. I bought everything pictured below, and spent...



$4.44, and saved $43.88!! I think that's a pretty good deal, but I also have $6.12 in Target gift cards, AND I will be submitting for the $10.00 Listerine Rebate that I mentioned in an earlier post...so once you add the gift cards and the rebate in, I am being paid $11.68 to take all items pictured above home!! In order to do this deal I had to break up my trip into 3 different transactions.

Transaction #1

2 Listerine Whitening Mouthwashes (Clearance priced to $1.98)
-used 2 coupons for $2.00 off Listerine Whitening Mouthwash (found here...use zip code 01364)
Final Price: FREE (plus $0.04 overage)

2 Venus Embrace Razors (Clearance priced to $4.24)
-used 2 coupons for $2.00 off Venus Embrace Razors (found in 5/2 Proctor and Gamble insert)
-used 1 coupon for FREE $5.00 Target Gift Card when you buy 2 Gillette or Venus Embrace Razors/Cartridges (found in 5/2 RedPlum insert)
Final Price: $4.48

Total for Transaction #2: $4.44 AND I received a $5.00 Gift Card.

Transaction #2 and #3: (I did these exactly the same)

2 Venus Embrace Razors (Clearance priced to $4.24)
-used 2 coupons for $2.00 off Venus Embrace Razors (found in 5/2 Proctor and Gamble insert)
-used 1 coupon for FREE $5.00 Gift Card when you buy 2 Gillette or Venus Embraze Razors/Cartridges (found in 5/2 RedPlum inisert)
Final Price: $4.44

I paid for Transactions 2 and 3 with the gift cards that I received in the previous transaction...no cash out of pocket.

I left Target only spending $4.44, and with $6.12 on Target Gift Cards! Target had a LOT of razors and Listerine Mouthwash on clearance when I went by there this morning. Check your coupons and see if you have any of the same ones that I used. The coupon for the Venus Embrace expires on Monday, and the coupon for the $5.00 Target Gift Card expires on Wednesday, so you might want to go ahead and use them now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment