Background

Friday, May 28, 2010

Proud Mom Moment



I'm not going to have much time to add new posts today. We spent the morning up at my boys' school attending their awards ceremony. I have to take a moment to brag on my two oldest children. They both received awards for earning straight A's all year long!! So proud of them. They are both such GREAT kids, and just want all of you (even if you don't know me) to know that I have some AMAZING kids!! :) Okay, I just had to share. :)

We will be heading out to the lake a little later this afternoon to kick start our summer. We'll be spending the night and probably a good part of tomorrow out there, so want you to know that I haven't forgotten about the blog...but family time is always a priority!! I'll be posting a few coupons and deals that I've found in the next few minutes, but don't be surprised if there are no additional posts until tomorrow evening. I will try to get the Walgreens and CVS ad/coupon match ups done sometime tomorrow.

Hope all of you have an amazing weekend. I love summertime!!

1 comment: