Background

Thursday, May 27, 2010

HEB Update

Just wanted to let you guys know that I went shopping at HEB today, and I had a very successful trip. ALL of my coupons were accepted without any questions. There were a couple of them that did not scan, and the cashier automatically entered them manually! WOO HOO!!

I also wanted to mention a couple of deals that I did today.

BUY
Deli Creations $2.48
GET FREE
HEB Potato Chips (12.5 oz...this is the BIG bag)
I was already planning on doing this deal because with the coupon for $1.00 off Deli Creations, i was going to be able to buy BOTH items for less than the cost of just the bag of chips.
I was picking out my sandwiches and I noticed an additional yellow HEB coupon that was for a FREE HEB Spring Water when you buy Deli Creations. (This was for a regular, individual sized water bottle)
I was able to buy a Deli Creations Sandwich, bag of potato chips, AND a bottle of water all for $1.48...a DEFINITE good deal!

BUY
Kraft Salad Dressing
GET FREE
Kraft BBQ Sauce
I know that I already mentioned this deal in an earlier post, but wanted to let you guys know that the Kraft Salad Dressing is only $1.50. If you use the coupon for $0.55 off, you'll be able to buy the salad dressing AND bbq sauce for $0.95...or around $0.48 each!!
A definite stock up price!!

No comments:

Post a Comment