Background

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Anything good in your mail today?

Did y'all find any fun freebies in your mailbox today?

Today I received:
-Dove Deodorant
-Dove Men's Body Wash
-Eucerin Body Lotion and Face Lotion (A $1.00 coupon came with this sample)
-Coupon for FREE Uncle Ben's Rice
-Sample of Hugo Cologne (I don't know if you can really call it a sample, a little wipe with the cologne on it :)
-Pampers Diaper (This came with $6.00 worth of coupons)...Anyone need diaper coupons; we are officially done with diapers at my house!! WOOHOO!!

Hope you guys are starting to receive some fun freebies in your mailbox!!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know if your were serious about the diaper coupons, but I would love to have them, if you don't need them!! We are about to have 2 in diapers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a bar of Lever soap today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received Dove Deodorant too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No freebies here, but Soph is in Pampers, so if you get another set, we would like them. I also had an issue at CVS on the Bryant today. I did the Gillette body wash deal: bought 2, had a $4off of 2 and also 2 B1G1 coupons. The cashier called the manager over because the register would not accept the 3 coupon. I had the same issue with the Nivea deal several weeks ago. I just told the manager that they forced it through, due to a ratio of products to coupons. She was very unwilling to do this and muttered under her breath.... Awkward, but I politely explained and then they forced it. I need you on speed dial Lucrecia.

    ReplyDelete