Background

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Albertsons Trip (May 25)

I made a quick trip to Albertsons today to buy some cereal. I got there and realized that I had pulled most of my cereal coupons out of my binder to double check them and forgot to put them back in, so I was only able to buy four boxes. I bought everything pictured below and only spent...



$1.92!!

I won't go into a detailed list of all the coupons that I used because today is the final day of the sale, but will give you a quick overview of what I bought

4 boxes of cereal ($1.50 a box when you buy four boxes)
4 French's Mustard $1.19
4 French's Worcestershire Sauce $1.00
2 5lb. bags of flour $0.50
4 Kraft Macaroni and Cheese $0.50
9 Danimals Crush Cups (4 packs)...only 8 made it into the picture $0.99
This was not an advertised sale. I just happened to be walking by the yogurt section and saw a huge display of them for $0.99 (they are normally $2.39 at Albertsons).
2 individual boxes of Nerds candies $0.50 (Again, these are not pictured)

A lot of the coupons I used made the products FREE, and I also used a $3.00 Register Reward to help lower the cost even further.

I ended up spending $1.92 and after in store sales and coupons I saved $40.03. That's a savings of over 95%!!

No comments:

Post a Comment