Background

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Contacting Companies

One GREAT way to get high value coupons is to contact companies and give them feedback on their products. The majority of companies have contact information on their websites; all you have to do is click on that and send off a quick email with your comments. It takes around five minutes of your time, and can result in some high value coupons!!

I thought it might be a good idea for me to start highlighting some companies that you can contact a few times a week, and we can see if we start getting some coupons in the mail (along with all those free samples :) Let me start out by saying that I have had some companies send me coupons for FREE products or VERY high value coupons. Other times I don't ever hear back from companies, or they might send me a coupon for $0.25 to $0.50 off. I don't know what sort of response you will get from these companies, but I think that the few minutes it takes to send a quick comment will result in some GREAT coupons!!

The most important thing to note when contacting these companies is to BE HONEST and BE POLITE!! Do y'all remember the news story several years ago where the Wendy's customer claimed to find a finger in her chili? I don't think any of you would try to make false claims about these companies and their products, but I just want to remind you that HONESTY is very important!!

If you like a product you might send a quick email that says something like this:

My family and I really enjoy eating (fill in your product). It is so wonderful to be able to serve my family something that is so delicious and easy to prepare. We look forward to trying more of your products!! Thanks so much for such high quality products!

If you dislike a product, you might send a quick email that says something like this:

I recently tried (fill in product) for the first time. My family did not enjoy this product very much. My children complained that it left a strange after taste in their mouths, and I had to agree with them. Thank you for taking the time to read my comments about your product.

If you have never tried a product, you might send a quick email that says something like this:

I have seen several commercials for (fill in product). The commercials make this product look so delicious; I am excited about trying it for myself in the near future.

As you can tell, the comments are pretty straightforward and really take no time at all to send.

So, here are the companies that we can try contacting today:

Drano (go here)

Aleve (go here)

Kellogg's Cereal (go here)

Digiorno Pizza (go here)

Let me know if you start receiving coupons in the mail!!

1 comment:

  1. I contacted Aleve and they have promised me a book of coupons for their Bayer products. I contacted Digiorno and they are "processing my info". I will keep doing this because BarS said they will mail me coupons as well. Thanks! Give us more leads please!!!

    ReplyDelete