Background

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

HEB: Hot Pocket/Digiorno Pizza Deal


I went to HEB today, and I noticed an unadvertised deal that you might be interested in.

BUY:
Hot Pockets or Lean Pockets (5 count) (I can't find where I wrote down the price. I believe it was $4.88.)
GET FREE:
Digiorno Pizza (Individual Size)

Of course this wouldn't be a real deal unless there was a coupon to go along with it. There's a coupon for $1.00 off 2 Hot Pockets that you can print here.

Deal:
2 Hot Pockets ($9.76)
2 Digiorno Pizzas ($5.96)
-minus $1.00 off 2 Hot Pockets and 2 yellow coupons for FREE Digiorno
Final Price: $8.76

For $8.76 you'll be getting 10 Hot Pockets and 2 individual Digiorno pizzas...so 12 lunches/snacks...works out to $0.73 each.

This isn't the greatest deal, but I know of several people who pack Hot Pockets in their kids' lunches almost every day. If this is something you do, or are thinking about doing, then this might be a good time to stock up on several boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment