Background

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Dollar General--FREE Nivea Body Wash!

I read about this deal on Hip2Save, so I thought I'd go and see if I could find the same deal at one of our local Dollar Generals.

Nivea Body Wash for Women(8.4 oz.) is on sale for $2.00 right now at Dollar General, and if you use the coupon for $2.00 off Nivea Body Wash (found in the 7/31 RedPlum insert), you'll be able to pick it up for FREE!

I went to the Dollar General that is located across from HEB. The Nivea Body Wash was marked at $2.50 on the shelves, but rang up at $2.00. I picked up two and walked out paying absolutely nothing.

The body wash was located on the very top shelf, so it's easy to miss if you aren't looking for it. I am assuming that the body wash would be priced the same at all Dollar Generals. I know there are several in town, so if you happen to be by one, then swing by and grab some FREE body wash!

Thanks Hip2Save!

No comments:

Post a Comment