Background

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Junk Mail


I know a lot of people who will quickly sort through their mail when they get it. They throw everything that looks remotely like junk mail quickly into the trash. I suggest opening up your junk mail and taking a quick peek to make sure you won't be throwing out valuable coupons.

I've found a lot of coupons in items that I would normally just throw away. Yesterday while I was sorting through the mail I opened up an advertisement from JCPenney. Inside was a coupon for $10.00 off any $10.00 purchase...can you say FREE? I get this coupon several times a year. This coupon can be used on sale and clearance items...getting you items for just pennies/free.

Just wanted to give you a heads up to look through your mail...it only takes a minute longer than automatically throwing it in the trash, and you might be surprised at some of the money saving offers you'll receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment