Background

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

HEB--Reach Toothbrush and Floss

I usually buy my toiletries at Walgreens and CVS. I've found that once you get the hang of Register Rewards and Extra Care Bucks that you will get a lot of items for FREE. I know that a lot of people are intimidated by drugstores, or just don't have the time to roll their RRs and ECBs from week to week. For those of you who don't want to mess with drugstores, or who are just starting out trying to build up a stockpile I found a deal at HEB that you might want to take advantage of.

In the 4/17 SmartSource insert was a coupon for Buy 2 Listerine Total Care Mouthwash and/or Reach Toothbrush, and/or Reach Floss and save $2.50

BUY:
Reach Floss: $0.97
Reach Toothbrush (2 pack) $1.99
-use coupon for $2.50 off 2
Final Price: $0.46 for floss and two toothbrushes (right around $0.15 each!!)

If you are just starting out, or if your stockpile of toothbrushes is dwindling, you might want to consider doing this deal.

Toothbrushes and floss are GREAT items to stock up on and donate. I like to stock up on these and use them when we fill our shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child.

No comments:

Post a Comment