Background

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Deal at Hobby Lobby

We went to Hobby Lobby last night to look for some supplies for Kids Church. While we were there, I noticed a deal that I thought you guys might be interested in.

Plain colored T-shirts were marked 50% off. It seems like these were for youth and adult sizes. They were regularly priced between $2.99 and $4.99, so as low as $1.50 for a t-shirt.

At this price, I think it might be a good idea to pick up a couple. These would be great for playing around the house. I also know that a lot of schools/camps will have days where they want the kids to wear a specific colored T-shirt. It always seems like we NEVER have the right color shirt for those days. :)

I'm assuming that this deal will be good for the whole week, but I'm not certain.

No comments:

Post a Comment