Background

Friday, January 21, 2011

Week's Grocery Budget

How did you guys do this week with your grocery shopping? I didn't do a whole lot of stocking up (minus the Quaker Oatmeal and BestLife Butter), but I was still able to stay below my weekly goal.

This week:

Walgreens

Spent: $4.93 Saved:$157.88

HEB:
Spent: $1.65 Saved: $26.37

Albertsons:
Spent: $10.65 Saved: $57.01 (Should be more than this, but I can't find one of my receipts with additional savings.)

CVS:
Spent: $2.15 Saved: $16.80

Sam's: (Ran out of milk and ran there for convenience)
Spent: $5.32 Saved: $0.00

Total Spent this week: $24.70

Total Saved this Week: $258.06


I was able to save close to 90% this week...thanks in a large part to the overage I was able to get at HEB for my produce and the crazy marked up prices at Walgreens. :)

How did you guys do this week? Are you starting to notice a difference in your grocery budget?

No comments:

Post a Comment