Background

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Albertsons--Possible Quaker Catalina Deal

I am hesitant to post this because I am not 100% sure if it is a deal that will be available in San Angelo, but thought I'd let you know about it.

In certain areas of the country there is a new Quaker Catalina Deal that is set to start on January 21 (This Friday). The fine print on this catalina promo is:

Buy 2 Quaker Products, get $1.00 off your next shopping trip
Buy 4, get $2.00 off your next shopping trip
Buy 5 or more, get $3.00 off your next shopping trip


Like I said before I am not sure if this is a regional catalina deal, or a nation wide deal.

Albertsons has a Quaker Promotion going on this week...buy 5 select Quaker products for $10.00 and receive a FREE Tropicana Orange Juice. I was planning on doing this deal since I eat instant oatmeal almost every morning.

The deal will look like this:

5 Quaker Instant Oatmeal
-use 5 coupons for $1.00 off Quaker Oatmeal (found in 1/2 RedPlum insert)
Final Price: Pay $5.00 for 5 boxes of oatmeal and a carton of orange juice.

If the Quaker catalina deal is going on at our Albertsons, I'll then receive a $3.00 Catalina Coupon for purchasing 5 Quaker products.

Please keep in mind that I am not 100% sure this deal will be going on in San Angelo, but I wanted to give you a heads up so that you can hold off on using some of your Quaker Coupons until Friday.

I will head to Albertsons on Friday after my MOPS group and let you know if the Catalina deal is on. I sure hope so, because we haven't had many good deals over the next few weeks, and I am needing to replenish my stockpile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment