Background

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Target Trip (January 20)

I made a Target run today to pick up some FREE cat treats. I found several other great deals while I was there. I purchased everything below, and spent...



$16.40. I saved $63.92.

2 pair of Champion Shoes on sale for $7.48 each (regularly priced $29.99 each) My husband desperately needed some new tennis shoes. I was thrilled to find 2 pair for this price!!
Final Price: $14.96

1 4 pack of GE Reveal light bulbs $2.69
-used coupon for $1.00 off GE Reveal light bulbs (found in 1/9 SmartSource insert)
-AND used Target coupon for $1.50 off GE Reveal light bulbs (found here)
Final Price: $0.19

1 Garnier Cleanser $4.04
-used coupon for $2.00 off Garnier Cleanser or Moisturizer (found in 12/5 RedPlum insert)
-AND used Target coupon for $2.00 off Garnier Skin Care (found here)
Final Price: $0.04

4 Hartz Crunch 'n Clean Cat Treats $1.49
-used 4 coupons for $1.50 off (found in 1/9 SmartSource insert)
Final Price: 4 for FREE (plus $0.04 in overage)

4 Tide Travel Size Detergent $0.97
-used 4 coupons for $1.00 off Tide (found in 12/26 Proctor and Gamble insert)
Final Price: 4 for FREE (plus $0.12 in overage)

Up Liners $0.87
-used Target coupon for $0.75 off (found here)
Final Price: $0.12

Tax: $1.25

Final Price: $16.40

(The sales tax is for the shoes, so if I hadn't purchased the shoes my total would have been $0.19 for everything else!)

Have I ever mentioned that I love Target? :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the heads up on the Tide travel packs--I had never noticed that it didn't read "no travel size". Great idea! I also wanted to report that the light bulbs are on sale for $2 this week, and that the French's mustard is on sale for .89! We have a $1 off coupon (not sure from where, sorry, think it was back in Nov), so it not only makes it free, but according to my favorite cashier there, SA target is now allowing overages! I had to get two packs of "free" gum and will know for next time to plan more items. Check it out and let me know your results there! Thanks as always for posting such great deals. My friends and I really appreciate it! Karla

    ReplyDelete