Background

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Target--Inexpensive (Possibly FREE) Lightbulbs



We should be able to get a GREAT deal on light bulbs at Target right now.

-use coupon for $1.00 off any GE Reveal Light Bulbs (found in 1/9 SmartSource insert)
-AND use Target coupon for $1.50 off GE Reveal Light Bulbs (found here) (To find this coupon quickly go to the Household category)

I'm not sure what light bulbs are priced at, but I'm guessing we should find a 4 pack for between $2.50 and $3.00. (It's been a while since I've purchased light bulbs, so I might be way off.)

I'm thinking with this coupon stack we should get a GREAT deal!

2 comments:

  1. They are $2.69 in San Angelo, so .19 after both coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IN Houston they are on sale for 2.24 so FREE! :)

    ReplyDelete