Background

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Target Trip (April 8)

I ran into Target today because we REALLY needed some water. (Those of you who live in San Angelo know that if you don't have a good water filter system in your house, then this is a NECESSITY!!) I was just planning on buying a couple of gallons of water and leaving, but after walking through the store, I realized that I could buy more products and spend less than if I just bought the water. I bought everything pictured below, and spent...



$1.67!!! The water alone would have cost me $3.27 before coupons!!

Here's how I did it:

3 gallons of Ozarka spring water $1.09 each
-minus coupon for buy 2 gallons get one free (found in newspaper)
Final price: $2.18

4 Stouffer's Corner Bistro sandwiches on sale for $2.28 each
-minus 4 coupons for $1.50 off Stouffer's Corner Bistro found here (you will need two computers to print 4 coupons)
Final price: $3.12

6 Johnson's Body Care Lotion $0.97 each
-minus 6 coupons for $1.00 off Johnson's Body Care products (found in newspaper)
Final price: FREE (plus $0.18 overage)

1 Clean and Clear Face product ($0.97)
-minus 1 coupon for $1.00 off Clean and Clear product (found in newspaper)
Final price: FREE (plus $0.03 overage)

2 GE lightbulbs (clearance for $1.29)
-minus 2 coupons for $1.00 off GE lightbulbs found here
-AND minus 2 coupons for $2.00 off GE lightbulbs found here
Final price: FREE (plus $3.42 overage!!)

1 bag of Sunchips (on sale for $3.00)
-minus 1 coupon for a FREE bag of Sunchips (mailed to me after becoming a fan of Sunchips on Facebook!)
Final price: FREE

I spent $1.67 on everything and the bottom of my receipt says that I saved $34.46...that's a savings of over 95%!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment