Background

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Couple of GREAT Coupons!!

I know that I've mentioned these coupons before, but I wanted all of you to know that they have RESET...that means that you can print them out again!! All of these coupons can be printed out twice.

Coupon for $1.00 off any 1 20 oz bottle, 2 liter bottle, or 6 pack of 7 UP found
here. You should be able to find some cheap or even FREE drinks. Wal-Mart will put these on sale for around $1.00...especially as it gets closer to summer.

Thanks Couponing to Disney!

Coupon for $1.00 off any 1 box of Smucker's Uncrustables Sandwiches found
here. The 4 ct. boxes are priced between $2.00 and $2.50 at both Wal-Mart and Target. I like having these on hand for quick snacks, or for road trips!!

Thanks Hip 2 Save!

Coupon for $3.00 off Huggies diapers found here.

I hope all of these have reset for you as well!! Gotta love high value coupons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment