Background

Friday, April 9, 2010

MEGA SWAGBUCKS FRIDAY!!!

Just wanted to remind all of you who are signed up for Swagbucks that every Friday you have extra chances to win HIGH value Swagbucks just by searching the internet!! Earlier this morning I searched one of my friends's websites and earned 19 Swagbucks, and I just now checked Facebook and received another 30 Swagbucks...49 Swagbucks...WOOHOO!! I'm well on my way to earning enough for another Amazon gift card!!

For those of you who still haven't signed up for Swagbucks, I would really encourage you to do it!! You can earn prizes and gift cards JUST by going to internet sites that you always go to. I joined Swagbucks at the end of December, and since joining I have earned $60.00 in Amazon gift cards.

Search & Win

What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a search engine (like google, yahoo, ask.com), except when you use the Swagbucks search engine, you have the opportunity to earn Swagbucks. You can then trade in the Swagbucks that you earn for different prizes...electronics, music, but my favorite is gift cards. The gift cards that I earn are going into my Amazon account, and I'm saving them up to help with Christmas this next year. I am hoping by then to have at least $100. Not a whole lot, but it is free money and it will definitely help stretch our Christmas budget.

I've had people tell me that they don't ever search online, so it won't work for them. Before I joined Swagbucks, I didn't search either. When I joined, I put the Swagbucks toolbar on my Internet Explorer toolbar. Now instead of typing in the web address where I used to, I simply "search" it through the Swagbucks search engine. Example, instead of typing in www.facebook.com, I simply search facebook through Swagbucks. No real difference, but when I do it this way I have the chance to earn Swagbucks.

I was very skeptical of this when I first started, so I didn't want to tell anyone about it. After doing it for 3 months, I am amazed at the fact that I am essentially earning free money just by going to different websites. I've told several family members and friends about this, and they are now earning Swagbucks too.

Swagbucks does offer more points if you sign up for different programs through them, but I have never done any of that. The Swagbucks that I've earned have come from simply searching the Internet. I thought some of you could benefit from "free money" too. It takes several days to get the hang of it, but if you are interested in trying it, simply click on the banner below to get started.

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment