Background

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Beautiful Spring Day!!

I usually try to post new coupons or deals at least a couple times a day, but today was just too beautiful to spend inside. We spent the morning at the lake fishing...well attempting to fish, no one caught anything. :) Then this afternoon we took the kids to my in laws' lake house and they spent the afternoon slip and sliding with cousins and swimming in the lake...I am so glad that it is warming up...I'm definitely a summer girl!! We are cleaning up real quick and then heading out to eat supper with family.

Hope all of you have had an amazingly beautiful spring day!! I will try to post some deals tonight, but it might have to wait until tomorrow afternoon depending on how tired I am when we get home tonight!! Enjoy your weekend and this BEAUTIFUL weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment