Background

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This has nothing to do with any sales, coupons, freebies, but I still had to share. :) I sat down at the computer to do Albertsons and HEB ad/coupon matchups with a full bag of Life Savers jelly beans next to me. I was straightening up the desk...putting ads and coupons away...and realized that the bag of jelly beans is over half gone!! That is the last time that I sit down at the computer with candy beside me. :) Please tell me that I am not the only one that does this!!:)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't done that yet!! :) I don't want my girls to eat too much bad stuff ... and here's the thing ... THEY HEAR EVERYTHING. I used to could sneak something unhealthy/bad, and they would never notice. Now ... if I am opening a package ... they come running ... what are you doing, Mom? Yikes!! If I sat candy at the desk ... I'd have two partners in crime immediately! :) I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do it, but usually with something crunchy!! That is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete