Background

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

HEB--Proctor and Gamble Catalina Promo

There is an AWESOME Proctor and Gamble catalina deal that is going on at HEB right now.

If you buy $30.00 of Proctor and Gamble products, you will receive a $10.00 catalina off your next shopping trip at check out.

If you buy $40.00 off Proctor and Gamble products, you will receive a $15.00 catalina off your next shopping trip at check out.


The fine print on this deal states: Offer valid June 8 - June 21, 2011. Products must be purchased in a single transaction.

In order to do this deal, you must get your PRE-COUPON total to the $30.00 or $40.00 mark.

I did this deal today and my total was $40.27 before coupons. I ended up paying a little over $14.00 and BOTH a $10.00 and a $15.00 catalina coupon printed out. I have heard from several people that when their total comes to $40.00 that they are also receiving both a $10.00 and $15.00 catalina. I am thinking that this might be a glitch in the system, so if you do this deal don't go in expecting the same thing...but you just might get a surprise! :)

Note, fine print on the catalina states that you can't use it on Proctor and Gamble products, so you SHOULD NOT try to roll these catalinas to do more Proctor and Gamble deals.

Your best bet for this deal is to look for HEB deals where you buy a Proctor and Gamble product and get another Proctor and Gamble product for free. You should also look through the 6/5 Proctor and Gamble insert and see what deals you can come up with. There are several different Proctor and Gamble deals going on at HEB right now, but I want to hold off on posting them because I am not sure if they will still be going on tomorrow. Once the new ad comes out I will try to give a more detailed list of deals.

2 comments:

  1. Did you find any match ups for this deal yet? And do all HEB stores have this sale? It was not in our ad. We do get Catalina coupons, but I did not know if they always post these sales.

    Tera Glover glovers94@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The catalina deals at HEB are rarely (if ever) printed in the ads that I receive. I found promotions for this deal on hang tags throughout the store. I live in San Angelo, but I know people in Houston and San Antonio who are also having this same promotion at their stores. Sorry I haven't posted deals for this yet...summer break with 3 boys at home and the time gets away from me. I will try to post some soon.

    ReplyDelete