Background

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

HEB--Big Savings Coupons

I have to say that I am loving HEB lately. They have had a lot of great promotions and are starting to release more and more Big Savings yellow in store coupons...and that means that we can stack manufacturer's coupons with them. If you are new to shopping at HEB, all you need to do is look on the bottom left hand corner of the yellow in store coupons...if you see a box with a "B" in it then you will be able to stack an additional manufacturer's coupon with it.

I made a quick stop at HEB tonight and wanted to point out several Big Savings Coupons that I found. Please note that the prices I list may be a bit off...I picked up the yellow coupons, but forgot to write down the prices that I found.

HEB Big Savings Coupon: $1.25 off Cover Girl product

-combine with $1.00 off one Cover Girl product (found in 6/5 Proctor and Gamble insert)
-OR combine with $5.00 off 2 Cover Girl Natureluxe products (found in 6/5 Proctor and Gamble insert)

The cheapest Cover Girl product that I found were the individual eye shadows that were priced at $3.12. After coupon stack just $0.87!

HEB Big Savings Coupon: Buy any 10 Lean Cuisine Meals get $6.00 off instantly
-combine with $2.25 off 4 Lean Cuisine meals (found here)

The cheapest Lean Cuisine meals I found were priced at $1.88. Buy 10 and use 1 yellow in store coupon and 2 $2.25 coupons. After coupon stack you'll pay $8.30 for 10 Lean Cuisine meals...just $0.83 a meal!

HEB Big Savings Coupon: $4.00 off when you buy any 4 General Mills Cheerios Cereals
-combine with $0.50 off original Cheerios (found here)
-combine with coupon for $1.00 off 3 select General Mills Cereals (found in 5/22 SmartSource insert)
-combine with coupon for $1.00 off 2 select Cheerios (I have this coupon in my binder, but I cannot find the insert it came out of. You might want to check your binder for this one...it expires on 6/18)

I believe that the cheapest Cheerios were priced around $2.50. Buy 4 and use 1 yellow in store coupon and 2 $1.00 off 2 coupons. After coupon stack, you'll pay around $4.00 for all 4 boxes...just $1.00 a box.

HEB Big Savings Coupon: $10.00 off when you buy Bounty 12 Mega Roll, Charmin 30 Double Roll, and Tide Detergent

-combine with $1.00 off Bounty 6 count or higher (found in 6/5 Proctor and Gamble insert)
-combine with $0.25 off Charmin (found in 6/5 Proctor and Gamble insert)
-combine with $0.35 off Tide (found in 6/5 Proctor and Gamble insert)

I did not price any of these items, but I still wanted to point out the Big Savings Coupon. If you are in need of these items, then this might be a good time to stock up. On a side note, why do we not see higher value coupons on these items??

I didn't have a lot of time at HEB, so if you go to HEB make sure to look closely at the yellow in store coupons. You might be surprised and find some great Big Savings Coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment