Background

Monday, June 13, 2011

A Couple of Albertsons Deals

This is probably old news to most of you, but I wanted to post about a couple of Albertsons deals this week.

My parents were in town this past week, and I didn't have the chance to go through ads or go looking for deals. I finally made it to Albertsons this morning, and I found a couple of deals worth mentioning.

Crest Toothpaste $0.99 (wyb 4 participating products)
-use coupon for $0.75 off Crest Toothpaste (found in 6/5 Proctor and Gamble insert)
Final Price: $0.24

Suave Deodorant $1.00
-use coupon for $0.50 off Suave Deodorant (found in 5/22 RedPlum insert) (will double)
Final Price: FREE
(Note, some regions got a coupon for $0.75 off Suave Deodorant, so only $0.25 if you received that coupon)

Also...always check out the meat that is on quick sale. I found 2 containers of ground pork (1 lb. each) that were regularly priced at $3.69. They each had in store coupons for $2.00 off for quick sale AND they each had manufacturer's peelie coupons for $0.75 off. I was able to get each pound for only $0.94. It is always a good idea to walk by the meat section and see if you find any good deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment